Jrehmbo

Tenderfoot
Jul 9, 2013
Murrells inlet s
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey every body, got my interest started in metal detecting and treasure hunting many years ago when I was a teen reenacting civil war battles. I grew up close to Gettysburg and friends and I would go what we called eye balling, found a few cool relics out in the woods combing mud puddles. What got me hooked was finding a ram rod. Then some of the guys I reenacted with showed me their collection from using a MD, I found out later how illegal it is to MD in battlefields, as the one was caught and charged with a felony. However I was still intrigued. I moved to the Shenandoah valley in civil war history heaven but young working and married kids etc.. kept me from my hobby. Now I live in Murrells Inlet Sc. My girlfriend is a full time sweepstakes and won me a Garrett ace 150, and now I have time to use it, actually went to the beach today for the first time with it. Found a mikes hard lemonade cap and cigarette foil. Lol I loved every minute of it!!! And getting the bug bad, they say a pirate Jack Murrell who the rumors say the inlet is named after has burrowed treasure somewhere in the inlet and ready to start looking for it! lol I am glad to have found this forum It's fantastic and looks busy and seems to have a lot of great members. I'm glad to be here and thanks in advance for all ill learn on here!

gotta love a beach bum, welcome

Welcome aboard,:hello: from the swamplands of Louisiana

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

welcome!! I'm a beach bum too but I'd rather be digging CW stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back