Attachments

• WEEKEND FINDS.JPG
    WEEKEND FINDS.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 565
Upvote 0
WoW! What some nice finds!!!!

I bet you didn't want to leave!!!!

Nana ;)

;D Awesome haul !!! Do you think you could post a close up of the jewelry pics? I would like to :o take real look...please?
Happy Hunting !!!
Gigi ;)

Excellent finds Torrero and what a way to spend a vacation. Looks like you could of paid for another night with just the clad. ;D Congratulations on the rings too. HH

Better sharpen your digger after all that, WTG

Nice haul, sounds like a fun time!

HH

Lonewolfe

Just to have you guys understand it was not 1 visit to one beach but maybe 15 different beaches
in 3 days checking to see if much was coming up on any one beach, I found the most on
Wrightsville beach, but also some on Surfside beach in SC. also none of the old coins were on the
beach, on sites I discovered between beach hunts....
in 3 days I spent most of my time dodging the surf.... swatting mosquitoses..... and trying to
avoid a sever sunburn as most of these places were not in the shade....
when I was all said and done.... I believe every bone and muscle in my body ached.....
I stayed 2 nights in a $30 A/N hotel, (go figure) and slept in my van one night because I came
off the beach so late it was not worth looking for a place to pay to sleep...
When I got home Tuesday night, I could hardly stay awake, and my wife wanted to kill me....
But I felt a sense of accomplishment, because in truth ....
5 rings and $25 in clad, along with 1 indian head cent, 1 Silver quarter, 1 silver dime, and maybe
20 wheats and a sore back ... seemed to be worth the trip to me...
Its the adventure and discovery and excitment and thrill of the hunt almost more than
finding the things....
Because you know what.... Now I will toss all this stuff in a box including the rings, and
next weekend I will start all over again to discover something else interesting and exciting..
take care guys...
Richard

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 329
more pics

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 324
Haven't heard from you in a long time, Relicman. That's a great collection of rings you got.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back