Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i

Attachments

• DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 161
I dunno,its cool,but I am sure glad to see ya!!How have ya been,and post some of those awesome finds I know you must be making!!!

Upvote 0
Certainly someone's idea of a multi purpose tool. For some reason I don't think it's military, but that doesn't mean I even have an idea of what it is.

Upvote 0
If that was military issue, I would have heard of it. I used to be a huge WWI - WWII weapons collector and I never heard of anything like that.

It's got a lot of rust but it seem from the pick to be a solid piece, not something welded together.

Upvote 0
If that was military issue, I would have heard of it. I used to be a huge WWI - WWII weapons collector and I never heard of anything like that.

It's got a lot of rust but it seem from the pick to be a solid piece, not something welded together.
Just my WAG one of my uncles was a See Bee stationed in RI. it was the only thing I could think of? HH
BK

Upvote 0
Very interesting, is it possibly an abalone/clam/oyster diver's tool? Sub

Upvote 0
Hi,

Possibly an old 'Floor nail puller / hammer' missing handle covering ??.

Daveml.

Upvote 0
I believe it is a crating / un-crating multi tool. The "blade" end is a pry bar (with leverage from the opposite end).

Update / question: the end opposite the blade looks slightly mushroomed (which would support my theory). Am I correct that it looks like it may have been hit with another hammer?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dunno,its cool,but I am sure glad to see ya!!How have ya been,and post some of those awesome finds I know you must be making!!!

I'v made a few!! Sort of droppedout of the posting for a bit... let the new crowd settle down! I"ll be posting again soon!!!
Thanks!!

Upvote 0
I believe it is a crating / un-crating multi tool. The "blade" end is a pry bar (with leverage from the opposite end).

Update / question: the end opposite the blade looks slightly mushroomed (which would support my theory). Am I correct that it looks like it may have been hit with another hammer?

This does make the most sense,..

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back