BANNER DAY for my Paterson collection...

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Went to meet up with a local collector to take pics of his collection, he's a guy who I've known for 33 years and just recently found out that he used to dig bottles back in the 1980-90's. After taking the pics he was nice enough to sell me the bottles I needed for my collection, then after I got home and dowloaded the pics I realized there were 4 more bottles I needed. I gave him a call and he was more than willing to let me acquire them, between the weather and the bottles this has been the best day of 2014 by far....

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 112
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 111
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 113
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 106
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 126
Awesome. Simply awesome. I am happy for you and wish you continued success

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Congratulations, Jim!

That was a serendipitous outing, with a bonanza of aqua delights. I had no idea you had a 2 year gap in the Sprietzer Department… 8-) I really like the Union Bottling mug base.

vintage-bear-creep.jpg

Thanks Surf, most of the gaps are closed, the 1897 was just an upgrade for me, mine had a postone with radiations so it was a no brainer to grab this one. I love the mugbase Union Bottling as well, besides it having everything you could want in a blob except color, it is the first variant known from that address. They don't appear in any city directory at that address, my Guru's gonna like some of my newest additions at our next club meeting. My Spreitzer list is updated, a 'Y' means I have that variant...

Attachments

• Spreitzers (2).jpg
    Spreitzers (2).jpg
    140 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back