Bamazon

Well, I gave it a shot. Good luck to them, but I won't watch it again. Same tired formula.

Yes same with me they are all the same any more.... I did not even watch it i switched channels.......... I told my wife as i switched " not another one i can't take it ".....................

Come on guys you mean you dont like the scripted garbage that theyre trying to pass off as reality tv,reality isnt even reality anymore.:laughing9:

Another BS reality show, I would say somebody owes me an hour......if I would have watched the whole thing.

Sorry gang just thought id share although there are a few in that bunch that are already loaded $$$$$ before that show was.ever thought of. Reality tv hmmmm im starting to see it like you guys now I guess

Sorry gang just thought id share although there are a few in that bunch that are already loaded $$$$$ before that show was.ever thought of. Reality tv hmmmm im starting to see it like you guys now I guess
..................Your right there these guys that do these gold shows have to be loaded with cash to start with............ I Got turned off these gold shows with gold rush Alaska..... It was the same thing every week .... We are going to get the gold this week... Oh dam another break down .... week in and week out the same old....

Well, I gave it a shot. Good luck to them, but I won't watch it again. Same tired formula.

10 minutes of hunting, 35 minutes of downtime & fixing equipment?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back