Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 109
And the back is plain. Flat. No attachments hooks etc.

Upvote 0
Jpro, it is a medal meant to be hung from a ribbon on a jacket. You can see the remnants of a loop on the top. Based on the "Cross and Crown" imagery in the center, and the Iron Cross shape, it may be a Knights Templar-Masons medal for achievement. Someone more knowledgeable in Masons history may be able to help further. Cool find! Sub 8-)

Upvote 0
Yes, thxs sub. I see it now concerning the image in the middle..crown and cross. Masons. I'll keep checking. Looks to be an O on bottom but not sure.

Upvote 0
Don't dig to many of these unknown items ( thank god)
Thxs
Jpro

I get a little bummed out when I find a toasted copper with no detail left to even find out what it is. It kind of gets me frustrated to know that I could have my best colonial coin ever, there is just no way to tell though.

Upvote 0
I get a little bummed out when I find a toasted copper with no detail left to even find out what it is. It kind of gets me frustrated to know that I could have my best colonial coin ever, there is just no way to tell though.

Coinman,
I don't get bummed in my toasted items. I really only look/find civil war relics. So , maybe if it was a nice Confederate button, I'd get bummed..lol
But theses items ( Masonic etc.. ) not so much. Just glad so many on here have so much collective knowledge on items we pull out of the ground.

Upvote 0
Loyal Royal Order (of the knights of ) Columbus (L R O C ) -- knights of colunbus --catholic form of the masons * which also use the crown and cross design

Upvote 0
Don't dig to many of these unknown items ( thank god) maybe someone here has a clue.

Really? That's the kind of stuff I like to find! Much more interesting the another tab or zinc cent.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back