Bad news on the permit request but a good hunt this evening...

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rough week, I received a letter regarding my detecting permit, the permit request is on hold and the Archaeological department wants to see my finds from 2004. No problem, I?ll burn them a CD and as you know, I have most of my finds documented with pictures. I?m sorting this stumbling block out, they make it a real pain in the butt to be legal here, then complain about the illegal hunting. I have every intention of trying to form a friendship between the Archies and detectorists. On the better side, I did an American clad hunt after work tonight for just one hour. An obstacle on the Army post, hunted a sandy area 5? by 20? and found the following:
33 Quarters
20 Dimes
11 Nickels
No pennies
2.50 Euros=$3.00
1 German Mark= .50
Total = $14.30
Was a great hunt in many ways, nice finds and I was able to do a total mind dump and get rid of the weeks stress, I walked away refreshed and relieved, LOL! Sorry no pics, it?s just clad. HH all, Mike

Upvote 0
Mlike,Best of luck on your permit,it can be so hard sometimes when you try and do the right thing.Nice digs and glad it put you in a better place.HH

You are going about it in the right way,and with a positive spirit......I hope they give you the permit....This Week..............H.H.

Nice haul Mike!

HH and keep us posted with all those great sites you hunt!

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back