Bad memory and expired membership who sent me this?!

OneStudPuppy

Jan 17, 2018
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Sdc 2300, gold monster 1000 gpx 6000.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was having a conversation earlier with someone outside the forums, we both had same issues met and talked with sooo many awesome people then come in here once in a blue moon. And forget to renew our memberships so our message history’s were wiped down to 50 or whatever.
I am curious to remember who sent me my still favorite detecting plug maker. I remember that it was listed for sale. And they said they were out of town, but secretly got my address from someone else I bought from sent it with a note saying happy birthday. Sneaky and well played.
It just sucks without message history I don’t remember who it was and have spent hours trying to search messages but search seems iffy at best.
So many great chats and direct messages but sadly I’ve forgotten most and can’t look em up anymore.

So if we talked in the past or you were the one who sent me this for sure say hello hah! I recently used steel wool and gave it a fresh coat of paint. But till this day I’ve tried others and nothing beats this digger.
4ADD2D08-F0BB-47FB-9872-1E6F2D847B7D.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back