back into fighting shape

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could have used you at work last night. the boss got a bit testy.

You look like a UFC fighter... 8)

Bran <><

I'd never wanna do that many sit-ups... it's hard enough keeping my head shaved much less my entire torso. :icon_scratch:

Welcome to treasurenet...

I'm gonna go eat a cookie.

Holy cr-p!!! At first I thought Mr. Clean was on steroids. ;D :tongue3: :wink:
Very impressive Trev. You must be totally dedicated to be in that great of shape. :thumbsup:
My finally honed body has that same "V" form too, only it's an upside down "V". :'( :wink:

-MM-

Attachments

• Trev.jpg
    Trev.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 484
Trev, looks like you've been busy keeping in shape. Always enjoyed your Indian artifact finds...keep em coming.

:wink: RR

Trevmma,
I used to look like that.... about 21 years ago. :( Now I am more plum shaped. Can't get rid of the gut anymore. Fire is gone. I know what it takes to get that way and I commend you. Good picture bro.

john

If a "buff" woman posted this wearing . a bikini there would have been six or seven zillion replies by now. :icon_scratch:

Either way... welcome and keep on posting!

thanks everyone, i have a 170 pound title fight in march. so i have to loos a little weight. its all thanks to arrowhead hunting, you know falling down in the mud when your shoes get stuck, then you have to do a push up or two to get back out, lol

Montana Jim said:
If a "buff" woman posted this wearing . a bikini there would have been six or seven zillion replies by now. :icon_scratch:

Jim,
Throw on a wig and give it a try buddy. :thumbsup: :tongue3: :wink:
-Doug-

ModernMiner said:
Montana Jim said:

Jim,
-Doug-

MM no one can top you in a dress!!!

ModernMiner said:
Montana Jim said:

Jim,
-Doug-

Yea... Um... No. LOL :tongue3:

i think i have a pic of me in a dress somewhere, lol. seriously though

Heck of a mug there...glad you are feeling good again and best of luck to you in the upcoming fight! I guess the next step is making a video of that fallin down in the mud workout plan so you can get rich! lol Welcome to Mugs!

Attachments

• 30tndyo.gif
    30tndyo.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 409
  • 30tndyo.gif
    30tndyo.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 390

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back