Attachments

• 092607 001.jpg
    092607 001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 478
  • 092607 002.jpg
    092607 002.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 0
That's really cool. I always enjoy seeing the many different tokens found by the great detectors here. I am of course a baseball fan, and this is the first time I have seen that particular token before.

Great find. Congrats,

Rev

I think the babe was one of the last true sports heros. He is something like the U.S. Grant of baseball in his day. I think I'm starting to be a token fan for sure. Found some good ones this year. I dont know how many I have over the years, over a hundred probably. I have them stashed in boxes everywhere. I got to the point years ago that I would toss the common ones "bull durahm, talking doll, etc" I think I found a dozen Bull D tokens one summer. I used to be a coin only guy. The history of the tokens is appealing to me now, as is the designs.

Might be worth some $ . Man I love tokens.

That's really neat. Hey, dig out those tokens and put in a display box...something to be proud of.

;) RR

Hey rebelLT you found a great token there . This token could fetch some $$$$$$ . I am also a big baseball fan and ex ball player . I think this token would be potentially a winner . Check E- bay , your local coin shop , sports memorabilia shops and see what it might fetch . Also do a google on it . If you have access to a token book try to look it up . Great token bud ! Good luck !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back