B-ilzn-arbershop 3...Dat wuz a good movie.

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Yhea-e, Yhea-eee!!! Dat's what I was like when I had seen what I had seen. Check dis joint out:
IMG_2978.jpg

Barber on t-iz-op! Crunk tight! Two thangs in my life I done never seen befo' is a UFO and a h0 that won't go. I was about to add seein' a B-ilzn-arber on the t-iz-op of a roll to dat list. Got two mo' Barberz and a couple of clean Walkerz. Check 'em:
IMG_3001.jpg

Walkerz are common dates. Barberz are 1898-O, 1907-S, and 1908-(throw some)D('s on it). I got me a Barber dizzle the other day that I needz to post a picsure of. Thought my fellow Ballerz :icon_king:, Hustlaz :icon_pirat:, and Playaz 8) would enjoy seeing this type of $*#%, and all you Haterz >:( need to see this right here so you can see how I roll! And ain't nuttin' U can do 'bout it, believe dat! PEACE!!!

Upvote 0
awesome finds..........love your post, hilarious!

Yo Pat, my homey is slummin in the pinta so I had him make you a couple plates. If you haven't stolen a car yet you can put them on your shopping cart..........LOL

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_23.jpg
    ScreenHunter_23.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 344
  • ScreenHunter_24.jpg
    ScreenHunter_24.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 344
  • ScreenHunter_25.jpg
    ScreenHunter_25.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 339
"Patric Earl"

You sho nuff crack me up, love yo post. Congrats on your find. Awsome. :thumbsup: Did your heart skip a beat?

CRH Mojo

wow two things iv never seen before. a barber on top and an ebonics speakin CRH. Nice stuff, to bad i couldnt understand half of the descripitions.
peace gangsta.

Looks like you're a threat from both sides of the plate...Medal Detecting and CRH. Congrats on your finds...HH

Truly magnificent!
I am in awe!
Congrats - still looking for my first!

ugotit22 said:
wow two things iv never seen before. a barber on top and an ebonics speakin CRH. Nice stuff, to bad i couldnt understand half of the descripitions.
peace gangsta.
Don't feel too bad no one else understands him either :icon_scratch:. His real name is Ben, a white boy from Atlanta. He just likes to keep us laughin :icon_jokercolor: & guessin :tongue3: with his butchered English. But, his CRH finds are real. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back