• DW-9-07 005B.jpg
    DW-9-07 005B.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 552
  • DW-9-07 007A.jpg
    DW-9-07 007A.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 538
the wild wild west ;)

Gods country ;)

cherish that kid, you'll turn around and she'll be grown, it happens that quick ;)

Cool....i'm in fruita these days as the house is finally done.
18.5 and M....currently up N Piceance drillin away....

DW

Welcome to Mugs...great to see ya! Colorful scenery...beautiful. Thanks, for your dedicated service to our country.

;) RR

a-special-thank-you.jpg

Attachments

• a-special-thank-you.jpg
    a-special-thank-you.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 413
So now I see where your "stripper money" goes!!! ;) ;) ;)

Best-Mike

That is in AZ, right? I have seen that face many times before (not yours, the one on the rock) ;D ;D ;D

Best-Mike

Umm..no mike...that face is 15 miles from the rig i'm currently working....in colorado. And thats 1 of 2 sites we are currently working here in colorado as time permits. Let me look in my hotmail addy book and see if your still in there and i'll send a few of site 2...we are giddy with excitement ......

DW

I'll have to find that pic then, and send it to you. It has the EXACT same nose. Amazing!

Best-Mike

Mike....go back to your post in the marks forum and look at my tiny lil head upon the royal trail...nose is the same.

Got any thoughts you'd like to share on the hand or mother mary in private?

And are you going to answer me about az in oct. ?

DW

And are you going to answer me about az in oct. ?

I told you, I will do my best to get out there this year. It's just a little harder with the new job. Now, I'm selling Land Rover and Jaguar in Mission Viejo. Being as it is at the end of the month, it may be a little easier to get away.

I just moved to Corona Del Mar, and am working from my laptop. Not quite as good as having the 24" Monitor to study pics.

I will email or PM you.

Best-Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back