miester

May 21, 2005
Wi

Attachments

• aug.23.jpg
    aug.23.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 460
Upvote 0
Most of my hunting is done in parks and you are right I mostly find quarters also. ?As a matter of fact I have found more quarters this month (81 Quarters) than everything else except pennies (168 pennies).

lets_go said:
Shame on you, taking kids milk money and rings. lol? Nice finds.
I don't know but judging from the amount of bottle cars I spot around here the kids are spending their milk money on beer.

Nice walk in the park today miester!

;)

I wondered who that was that asked me that question when I was detecting at the local middle school! Don't return his wife's ring miester! ;D JIM

That is indeed a nice walk in the park. I also find mostly quarters but I don't mind at all. I have a central park in my small town I have wanted to hunt but it has to be done after the stores are closed. I wanted to go last Sunday but it rained so maybe this weekend if it doesn't dry out again. Happy hunting and may the park gods rain quarters on us both.... :D
Mchamby

mchamby said:
That is indeed a nice walk in the park. I also find mostly quarters but I don't mind at all. I have a central park in my small town I have wanted to hunt but it has to be done after the stores are closed. I wanted to go last Sunday but it rained so maybe this weekend if it doesn't dry out again. Happy hunting and may the park gods rain quarters on us both.... :D
Mchamby
Yah, Vermont quarters, their cool!

miester said:
Interestingly it's mostly quarters that we find.
Funny you mention this. I've been hitting a public park hard lately and over the past three times i've been there, I've come back with over $15 in quarters. I have no idea why such a big coin would be lost so easily, but I'm glad they are! It just keeps producing :)

I find mostly quarters and dimes....and those darn zinc pennies. Sometimes if I am just practicing with my macachine or experimenting I completely discriminate out pennies. But I've never found close to $15.00 worth of quarters at once...that's 60 quarters! JIM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back