laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
au4me's fabulous find! UPDATED with link to "The Story of the Magic Field"

I'm posting this for my friend au4me. Found in "The Field that Keeps Producing". Civil War Patriotic Token!!!

I found the other image on http://www.rosenblumcoins.com/35b/worldcoins

"1863 Patriotic Civil War Token. Magen David in wreath/"Union" and flags. Fuld 189/399. Nice VF. The significance of the Magen David (Jewish Star) is unknown."

HH!,
LL

Thanks for replies, everybody! au4me posted another thread about the field where he found this token, so here's a link: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,111810.0.html
laralucine

Attachments

• IMG_1027b.jpg
    IMG_1027b.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 715
  • IMG_1028b.jpg
    IMG_1028b.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 717
  • 0574.JPG
    0574.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0
Re: au4me's fabulous find!

Just WoW what a find! :o

AWESOME!!! Congrats! Nana :)

What's the story to go along with the pic?

FANTASTIC TOKEN!!!

Tokens are always fun but Civil War tokens are awesome. Tell your friend congratulations on a great find. That beats an indian head any day.....unless its an 1877 IH that is.

That is one nice looking token. The detail is fantastic!

JCH

Man, that's one unique looking token. Congrats, au4me!!

:) RR

Great token. I am amazed at all of the cool tokens found. Thank you for sharing that one. I had never seen that one before.

Rev

Wonderful find,dont see a lot of those posted. Nice to see relics like that recoverd so many of them are allready buried under asphalt and will never be seen again. And thanks again for the pinpointer holster I think of you most everytime I use it,HH...Shoot

Amazing dig ,a lot of history in your hand.

Great job...I wonder if its a local token to your friends area...Look for old Jewish store owners during the civil war in their county.....

Beautiful detail!!! Nice job Au! Any idea what it's made out of that it held up to a field that well?

Well tell au4me, FANTASTIC FIND!!! If only all copper tokens and coins looked that good!

Don

What a beauty! I'd have done the happy dance, once I came out of the clouds! Thanks for getting us a picture Lara!

very sweet find ;) congrats

shootist said:
Wonderful find,dont see a lot of those posted. Nice to see relics like that recoverd so many of them are allready buried under asphalt and will never be seen again. And thanks again for the pinpointer holster I think of you most everytime I use it,HH...Shoot
you're very welcome, glad it went to a good home :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back