Atx

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have the new atx and could tell us how it is doing in the field.
They haven't been released yet. I've heard there have been some given to field testers, but they have to sign a non disclosure agreement. They are supposed to be in production within the next 30 days.

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

I can't wait to hear reviews on this machine. I'm really hoping this machine is a grand slam homerun.
Finally a high price machine with no display. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Wayne I did see where someone has one and tested it. Has a write up about it in garret forum.

Does anyone have the new atx and could tell us how it is doing in the field.

We had our hand on one in a relic hunt with Garrett a few weeks back. I can tell you the Garrett ATX Extreme | BigBoysHobbies is SUPER SENSITIVE to small things, especially relics. I cant be specific but it is amazing on gold nuggets, very impressive.

It will be awesome for places with open fields and bad or highly mineralized ground. Will be perfect for Culpepper VA.

It folds up very small and is impressive on the durability standpoint, very rugged.

They should be out soon. I would get in line if your a open field relic hunter or gold shooter! They are in huge demand! You will see why when tests start coming out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back