ATP and 53s

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All: I am working a lake beach after season every yr-- Up till now a repeating 53-53-53 was a nickel EVERY TIME //
Now I get (now and then) a 53-53-53 but showing 10" ---I dig about 4 scoops , swing over the hole and 53-53-53 10" dig some more and the same --Im down 14" and the same ?????any ideas ?? Perry

If your ATP is working correctly I'd say you are digging after a lead sinker or window weight someone used as a boat anchor. You won't be able to sleep till you find out so keep digging.

How could you stop digging at 14" in sand! Go get it Perry and end our suspense! Lol

Iam sorry to hijack but no less than two hours ago I ran I to same situation at the sand park , this was down at least 13 inches and when I pulled it out it was a stainless steel water bottle , I was about to give up when I seen the neck sticking out

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-3100118898.jpg
    image-3100118898.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 100
The facts are that on this beach the sand ends at 8-10" then hard mud/clay (land) not easy and not pretty on the beach. I will take the shovel next time and see what is down there/// Perry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back