Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, casual walk. Not much found but what was, was interesting, (at least to me).

IMG_20230912_190440.jpg

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 17
I’m glad you are getting out and about. I don’t think I have been out for about a month or so. You do have quite the collection of characters . Is that Toto hanging on to Blingy’s tail? Mickey always seems to be the center of attention. Lol

I’m glad you are getting out and about. I don’t think I have been out for about a month or so. You do have quite the collection of characters . Is that Toto hanging on to Blingy’s tail? Mickey always seems to be the center of attention. Lol
Thanks! I'm happy too! Gotta remember to keep one's eyes open too when "walking". Fascinating what can be found.

Fishy was pretty happy with all those friends stopping by. Look close, he's even "LOL".

Dunno if that's Toto unless he posed for "Boardwalk" in his early days. 🤔

Thanks! I'm happy too! Gotta remember to keep one's eyes open too when "walking". Fascinating what can be found.

Fishy was pretty happy with all those friends stopping by. Look close, he's even "LOL".

Dunno if that's Toto unless he posed for "Boardwalk" in his early days. 🤔
Ah yes! Rich Uncle Pennybags' right hand pup!

A nice time outside is always good.
Is that a Lobstah in the upper right corner, next to the lizard?

And what is the lizard wrestling with, or using as a pillow?

A nice time outside is always good.
Is that a Lobstah in the upper right corner, next to the lizard?

And what is the lizard wrestling with, or using as a pillow?
Oh...that's Fishy's pup knawing on Blingie's tail. That stuff on Blingie? That's just some of his plethora of bling. He's always stealing the shiny, shiny. 🤷‍♂️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back