❎ SOLD Assecories

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have for sale the following items in new or excellent condition to move at these prices

1 Garrett THD handheld metal pointer $55.00 shipping included.. Have searched walls with this one

1 Fisher F2 detector with 2 coils 1- 4",1- 8" coil centric $130.00 Everything is shipped and insured,

Thanks for looking I will consider the best offers let me know with a pm Thanks again for looking Make offers only thing I can do is accept or say no. prices changed need to move everything make me some offers

Last edited:
Ok everything needs to move price change new year new you enjoy and thanks for looking

Take a look make me an offer I may consider it if it is close to my prices PM me thanks again for looking

sent pm

make me an offer

Prices lowered

PM incoming....

it the garret used as a pointer? ive reat thats used for security maybe Im wrong

it is used for security but I have used it for pointing and finding stuff in walls

Can you send some photos of the fisher F2 and coils? You can send them to my email if you want. I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back