arrowhead pendant

ARROWHUNTER

Jan 30, 2007
Detector(s) used
White's ID5 with Mr. Bill's
This appears to be silver with an indian head cent and a bullet hole. Anyone have any info on this?
Thanks
Arorwhunter

I am pretty sure it is a bullet hole. The picture doesn't show the details but it entered front to back slightly above and at a 45 degree angle. The metal actually flowed on the rear.

It is 1 and 3/4 inches tall and one inch wide. It is possible that it might be an imprint but it would be pretty exact.

Attachments

• arrowhead pendant 2.JPG
    arrowhead pendant 2.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 363
I don't know what that is, but I can say that's not a bullet hole. I see a Indian Head Penny.

Upvote 0
It looks like a gold poke with a draw string around the opening too.

Upvote 0
home made bottle opener you wear on your neck

Upvote 0
First, welcome to TreasureNet. Glad you posted. Next, what are the dimensions of this thing? It doesn't look like silver in the photo. The thing looks very much like it was homemade. And I can't imagine it was a pendant since the thing wouldn't hang correctly around the neck with the hole running parallel to the arrowhead like it is, unless the thong was tied in such a way as to change the dangle of the bangle. So if it's over about 2.0 inches I'd guess it was a key ring. The Indian Head penny looks like an imprint rather than an actual penny, but it's often hard to determine if the design is raised or impressed in digital or scanned photos. So we might need some additional info from you. Thanks.

Upvote 0
It appears to be homemade as mentioned. Perhaps, someone tried to make a cast of it out of lead or solder from an original such as the one Montana Jim found and ran short. Therefore, the appearance of hole.

Tony

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back