apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the folks on this forum do not know me, as I have seen folks come and go. I am heading to the beach soon to retire. Just a few more years. :hello2:

But, I am still around . . . albeit not as much as school is around the corner.

Last weeks road trip netted a mere 23-40% & 1-90%. Pickens have been slim.

To all I know, have a great silver year! We still have 4 months left until the New Year.

apush (dang, it is hot in Texas) :read2:

Upvote 0
Having read through much of the archives from the last few years, I feel like I know you ... and a lot of others here! Glad you're still around from time to time....

Good score apush, Road trips are great you never know what you might get.

As far as teaching you have a job that is all not peaches and cream, My wife and little girl is in the teaching field and it's tough with this generation. I hope when you hit the boxes you hit the jackpot. Wish you luck.. :thumbsup:

HH..Miner

ckrakowski said:
apush said:
I am heading to the beach soon to retire.

are you going to still post on the forums when you do?

Once it is your blood, you can't get rid of it. I expect we'll still see APUSH post, but hopefully, we'll see some of the yella metal pulled from the surf. Keep on hunting!

Nice finds! If halves get slim, you can always try dimes :laughing7: . I think we all get a little addicted to this.

Dang, it has been hot evrywhere this summer!!!!!!!!!!! Look out for this winter in the northeast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back