Anything New today?

WELCOME SnowQueen ; Look around there are a few nice finds posted today again. DON'T be shy, there are alot of very nice, Knoledgable people here. ; Jeff

Welcome aboard!! Lots of great info and great threads here..if you are new to the board you can spend many hours on line just reading the many posts...The posts will also help you understand more about the need for research research research!!

Anyway good luck and Happy Hunting!1

Dave

Well, yesterday i found some clad and stuff nothing much, but my friend found an 1906-O barber dime worth maybe $50.00-$90.00 HH CS

Being pretty new myself, since saturday I have found 2 womens broach's 1 diamond & small pearls, 1 gold rose broach, 1 broken kids bracelet (silver?) 1 ring white gold?, 124 various coins, 2 clay marbles, shell casings, keys, paper money, 3 small old bottles, part of a 45 cal pistol grip, remains of a gold plated antique handheld ladies mirror, mini tweezers.

And today's onloy tues.. I'm on my way out the door right now headed for playgrounds.

Great bunch of folks here!

Larry-El Paso

Hey SQ. Nothing worth mentioning. Short of $3.00 Clad but did it in an hour and a half. Gotta have them so/so days to apprectiate the really good ones! Make a decision on your detector yet? :-\ Let me know~CO2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back