ANYONE WILLING TO MAP DOWSE FOR A LARGE BURIED /HIDDEN TREASURE ?

gatow

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• POSSIBLE VERY LARGE TREASURE AREA1.jpg
    POSSIBLE VERY LARGE TREASURE AREA1.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 25
gatow, you will give a reward? ...if you can find the treasure

Last edited:
Is this treasure silver or contain a substantial amount? Then go up a distance from Santa Casa, turn left go only a short stretch to reach the spot. Possibly an underground tunnel or room..

Seriously though, doesn't seem to be any lost or hidden treasure stories (that I can find). Does seem the charity may have collected or owned art. One hit is all I got for area.

Last edited:
Here 3 treasures in the water on right side of the Yatch Club
Each rectangle is a Treasure
Color white mean silver
Color orange mean gold and silver
So, 2 treasures of gold and silver and 1 treasure of silver
They are big enough to thinking in enter to the water

Attachments

• gatow-treasures1.jpg
    gatow-treasures1.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 14
I hit another big target in the streets
Its big enough to be a REAL treasure, 400kg of silver
...i will wait the spot red_desert say is the big treasure

Last edited:
Is this treasure silver or contain a substantial amount? Then go up a distance from Santa Casa, turn left go only a short stretch to reach the spot. Possibly an underground tunnel or room..

Seriously though, doesn't seem to be any lost or hidden treasure stories (that I can find). Does seem the charity may have collected or owned art. One hit is all I got for area.
a large enough treasure between 300 -450 ML WORTH , silver , gold , precious artefacts , Mark it on the pic and send it to my email if recoverable you will get your just share my email is below
[email protected]
Cheers
gatow

gatow i send you the location of the BIG treasure you are searching, its on your privates conversations on this forum

a large enough treasure between 300 -450 ML WORTH , silver , gold , precious artefacts , Mark it on the pic and send it to my email if recoverable you will get your just share my email is below
[email protected]
Cheers
gatow

Or I can send it to conversation. I was going to check more to see if anything else, before marking the map. Before that could happen, storms rolled through the Midwest states here. All we got was a lot of rain. Our Internet service went down, just now back online again. A recorded message said they are still working on a main tower, storms knocked out Internet for 2 counties.

gatow i send you the location of the BIG treasure you are searching, its on your privates conversations on this forum
great, if it panes out and is recoverable i will advice you and will share

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back