✅ SOLVED Anyone want to help figure out this one

Under a loop it looks like some color was there at some point

Upvote 0
The middle thing is a Buddhist vajra

Upvote 0
Its a Phurba, a ceremonial Buddhist dagger.

That is the only one I can make out for you.

Upvote 0

Thats right, and the bell would be the Vajra Bell, correct?

There is another one too with a little house or structure on it to right.

Upvote 0
Destroyer of Ignorance. I think that was something along the lines.

Upvote 0

..........so are these the real deal?

Upvote 0
..........so are these the real deal?

I am sure they are very real; but of course not old. It is the same with all religious, they are real. However I am sure the Holy Sea would love to corner the market on crosses and bibles. But a Buddhist would never consider it.

I have a few friends in Germany and Italy who are Buddhist; I have often gone to their.... Whatever you call, a massive building they live and do what ever they do. That was the only way I could tell the dagger, they had told me many things about the other stuff they had there but that one stuck the most because when I saw theirs I said hey thats the knife from Golden Child right.

Lucky for me they are happy people.

But about every 3 months I go to both locations and teach seminars and methods of Crav & Systema to about 80 Men and Women, then we spend 2 days beating the heck out of one another. Or should I say me more because I do the walk through when someone is in doubt until they have grasped it.

Sad they feel the need to learn this stuff, but they get jumped all the time.

Upvote 0
How old do you think....... Thanks for the comments oddjobs

Upvote 0
How old do you think....... Thanks for the comments oddjobs

I would not be able to guess at all; it is Buddhism and not Christianity, meaning that it is the same exact design forever made of the same exact material.

I could ask my friends but they would say to me "why does that matter", in which there is no correct answer for either.

You could always ask there where you live, I am sure someone has a list published on the net of Temple locations and so on.

I will tell you that it would be better to go ask in person, you will get an amazing lesson in history for sure.

Upvote 0
Thank you oddjob i understand what you mean now they didn't make 100 different versions and try to make money

Upvote 0
Looks like an economy size exorcism kit, you're missing the holy water vial

Upvote 0
No I have that look at my other post lol

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back