Anyone tried a Mineoro Detector?

Mineoro sounds and looks like another Psychic Long Range Detector.
Spend your money on a genuine metal detector.
Adrian SS

from what I Have seen of their Ads
I'd avoid them, simply because
I Don't believe in the Super Natural.

Gold Chain Size Length 9.646in / 24.5cm
Distance 4.374yd / 4m
Depth 1.804ft /55cm ?

My Sovereign won't signal good
on a gold Chain in the air.
unless a charm is present

Ok, now we've opened a can of worms! I believe Long Range Locator's (LRL's) are simply an improvement over dowsing principles. Dowsing and divining have been documented for several thousand years. The Bible even attests to it! Dowsing in ancient, and not so ancient times, were the only way that minerals and water were located and or mined. Some very famous people were dowsers like, Leonardo Divinci, Sir Isaaic Newton, Loyd George, Thomas A. Edison and Dr. Albert Einstein to name a few. I don't consider them to be a foolish lot. That being said, there are a lot of "rip off" products out there. There is no science to back any of them up, as of yet. Just my two cents worth. As far as Mineoro detectors go I can't really attest to what they can or can't do. I've seen video's of them in action "BUT" who knows really what they can do. They've been in business for about 30 years now and some swear by them and others swear at them! Think I'm gong to save my money for now. Dell Winders, in the Dowsing Forum, can probably enlighten you.

Please Discuss Dowsing In Dowsing

& the Supernastural
in Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal

& Metal detectors here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back