Anyone seen this

My brother would love that. He unto all things of that nature

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I think that might be a U. C. V. reunion scroll.

Upvote 0
I love it too. Nathan Bedford Forrest was the greatest cavalry man of the civil war, maybe of all time. it's said he had nearly 30 horses shot out from under him. His only drawback was that he helped start the Ku Klux Klan, but quit when it got too violent, even for him. {ken Burns-Civil War Series}

Upvote 0
That would look awesome in a shadow box with some CS Richmond Sharps bullets and maybe a Gardner or two! Thanks for sharing

HH RN

Upvote 0
So is this a reproduction piece or something different

Upvote 0
As a guess, I'd say probably reproduction....or other. We haven't watched live TV for many years now, but I remember seeing advertisements for a new show; CSA: Confederate States of America. My guess is it was from somewhere around that era. It looks to be in far too crisp and nice of condition to be something from CW era. ...But then I've been wrong before.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5....oh, don't mind me - I'm just counting out how many times I've been wrong just today!....6, 7, 8,........

Upvote 0
The size is about 14 inches long and 10 inches wide. It's made of cloth, didn't see anything on the back

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just found this one to.......it is cloth to

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back