Anyone know what this means!?!?

Kk77

May 7, 2014
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this pocket watch today and am curious to know what these numbers on the back mean!! Any info would be appreciated!!

The front
image.jpg

The back with the numbers
image.jpg

Those are the numbers for the case, not the watch. Should be a logo type stamp also. It looks like a inside case for a key wind, and a cover? If you can open the cover there will be more info. Watch makers very seldom made their own cases. Tony

Upvote 0
Was able to finally open it the same numbers are stamped on the side
image.jpg

Really wish there was a makers mark so I could date it!!

Upvote 0
Clean the inside of the outer case. If it was ever repaired, there should be dates scratched into it. Tony

Upvote 0
What I think I see on the inside of the outer case is two names (first and last, neither legible), one above and one below a big italic ampersand located right in the middle. -- This is with the case oriented with the hinge at the bottom. I may be just imagining it, but that's just what I think I see.

Upvote 0
What I think I see on the inside of the outer case is two names (first and last, neither legible), one above and one below a big italic ampersand located right in the middle. -- This is with the case oriented with the hinge at the bottom. I may be just imagining it, but that's just what I think I see.

Can you post a pix?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back