Anybody have any Ideas what this might be !!!!!

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Maybe it's the top to a lamp of some kind, not sure how it would have ended up on the beach if it is. I don't know, just a suggestion.

Upvote 0
5 inches ? need more pics,
and / or info

is the back Identical ?

Heavy Brass ?, or Light aluminum , thick ? or thin ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Found it on the beach so it is probably heavy - probably now used to put something on it while in the sand - probably was part of a 1960 decoration at one time (hole in center appears to have had something screwed to it - maybe another plate) - and now part of your collection copperpenny!
killingme.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
5 inches ? need more pics,
and / or info

is the back Identical ?

Heavy Brass ?, or Light aluminum , thick ? or thin ?

I will take picture of other inside and post this evening, the wife thought it looks like the part of a light fixture ???? its more heavy brass/copper not aluminum, not to thin

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm going with one of theese lamp base.jpg for one of these base 2.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm going with one of theese View attachment 774348 for one of these View attachment 774351

Looks close but I don't see anthing on the side that looks like a on/off switch would be, its solid all the way i would think there would be a cut out for the switch, it doesn't look deep enought for wires that would run down from the light itself. It does look like it could be in the light fixture family. Thanks for the input

Upvote 0
Maybe a decorative deck drain cover off of some fishing yacht? The pattern reminds me of the woven wicker fishing baskets you use over there in the States...

Upvote 0
I'm going with small table lamp base cap as Benz said or either small hanging lamp as BigFoot suggested. At any rate, I think it is modern lamp or ceiling fan related. Breezie

Upvote 0
I'm going with small table lamp base cap as Benz said or either small hanging lamp as BigFoot suggested. At any rate, I think it is modern lamp or ceiling fan related. Breezie

Thanks

Upvote 0
Maybe it's the piece that would go on the floor to hold a table umbrella?
umb.jpg
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back