ATProBro

Greenie
Mar 23, 2018
Palmer Township
Detector(s) used
At pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in eastern pa and both of these items came from my back yard. I know the nyt pin is 10k gold filled, I found this literally on my 3rd hole with the at pro. The other was a few days ago. I believe it's an old drink stirrer from Shine's on 7th Ave NYC. But I can't find much about either. Thanks in advance. IMG_20180323_224439.jpgIMG_20180323_224418.jpg

Welcome from North Central Illinois. Possible that the pin is a 5-yr service award from the Times? No clue on the other one.

Upvote 0
I'm from NYC and I've never seen a Shine's restaurant (I'm in my teens anyway) but I googled it and still came up empty handed. I'll try a Google image search.

Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard ATProBro from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved from Metal Detecting over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure.

Upvote 0
Wow, great work overnight everyone! I was also leaning toward the New York times 5 year service for the pin. Just wanted to get some fresh eyes on it. And what an awesome match find! Thanks everyone!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back