Another small prize from the beach

Mi$terG

Jan 25, 2013
Eastern MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Hi all. Got out to the beach yesterday for about 3 hours. Noticed a bunch of md'ers out there working a big cut, so I focused on the mid-tide line in my favorite section that's given up the clad, silver, gold, and relics. After gridding off a section and working it slowly for about an hour, I figured out where the productive zone was and started walking down the middle of it, heading towards my favorite section, and going slowly. The targets started popping up left and right. I ended up with a junk (plated) ring (not pictured), a nice little sterling ladies' lapis lazuli ring (my wife has already laid claim to it!) and almost $6 in clad which brings my son's treasure chest total (to be deposited in his savings account) to just over $127 for 2013. Win-win! No gold, but its always exciting out there with lots of solid nickel signals. HH, all!

Attachments

• image-130936399.jpg
    image-130936399.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image-3980896560.jpg
    image-3980896560.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 167
  • image-301717541.jpg
    image-301717541.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 6
nice finds.. congrats

Wow I like that ring.sure cleaned up nicely.

Very nice:icon_thumright: Congratulations:hello2:

One of the grooviest rings I've ever seen on t-net! Beautiful lapiz stone & cool setting. :icon_thumright: You definitely dig non-stop when you get going! HH Andi

Very nice ring. Looks like you did a good job of cleaning it too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back