Another quick visit to the playground.... (updated)

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
? ?My eldest daughter had a slumber party for her birthday last night, so I brought them to the playground for a bit after breakfast this morning.? Total time detecting about 45 minutes, grand total of .96 in clad.? I had a bit of a heart start on the first quarter, missed it by one year: 1965.? I also did my "good deed"; my daughter dropped her purse and spilled some change in the sand, so she came a running.? A quick sweep in a 10' x 10' area and we recovered all of it.? I'm finding the 250 to work best at around 50% on the sensitivity, I hit that nickel at about 3".? The dimes were really a poppin' out today, the meter was right on and the tone gave a nice solid solid ding-ding-ding with each one.

This was also my first time out with the new sand scoop; what a difference.? One or two quick scoops and cha-ching!? All in all a nice way to work off those pancakes.

Upvote 0
Re: Another quick visit to the playground....

Well I got some of the story. Can you reduce that pic size next time! (Can't see that close up so well anymore)

There ya go... sorry about that! I didn't hit save when I resized the first time and hadn't gotten around to checking it. ;D

ah CLAD HELPS BUY BATTERIES OR SAVE FOR NEW DETECTOR ,GOOD HUNTIN

Went back for another hour after lunch, another .67 in clad and a piece of clothing fastener of some sort.? Grand total in clad for both visits today: $1.63 (4 Quarters, 5 Dimes, 2 Nickles and 3 Pennies.)? I also found another lost quarter for a little girl, so actually another .25 on top of it all.? Happy days!? :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back