Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as winter lurks in the shadows (again)--54 & wind at 30, the sun AWOL, clouds thicker than pudding-- I take to the corn stubble afoot & muddy booted--
1st hole was Sarah & last hole was Sarah,

IMG_5351.JPGIMG_5352.JPG

an iron buckle, nickel plated buckle, a brass "hand" unknown metal object---

IMG_5348.JPG

and the farmer always wanting to look his best for the livestock--- another brass compact :laughing7:
IMG_5349.JPGIMG_5350.JPG
these seem to be on every farm field----what up wit dat?????????

swingin' within 50 foot of the electric fence caused horrific falsing,

but--FMERG made a new friend----
the bull followed him & I think I heard a few giggles coming from the herd :occasion14: as we stumbled through the stubble:BangHead:.

Upvote 12
the IHs look a little toasted but I wouldn't turn them down, congrats

appears the brass hand is sign language for "love"

Congrats on a good day out swinging! :occasion14:
The Love Hand is pretty sweet!!

as winter lurks in the shadows (again)--54 & wind at 30, the sun AWOL, clouds thicker than pudding-- I take to the corn stubble afoot & muddy booted--

Congrats to both of you for getting out regardless of conditions - I went out Wednesday and it was in the eighties with the sun beating down - hunted about an hour said screw it and threw in the towel.

thanks Steve, give BEEZ a call----maybe he can cut some weeds and hold an umbrella over y'all so youse can swing in Southern Comfort :laughing7:
Congrats to both of you for getting out regardless of conditions - I went out Wednesday and it was in the eighties with the sun beating down - hunted about an hour said screw it and threw in the towel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back