Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX

Attachments

• August 27th 56 coins 42 merc and a 44-d wheatie.jpg
    August 27th 56 coins 42 merc and a 44-d wheatie.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
What is going on here, might have to call you Silver Gregg if this keeps up!! Congrats on a good silver streak!!

It's been a silvery August for you buddy, congrats..........that one is in nice shape. As for myself, I'm about to jump the wagon and find me a dozen silver tomorrow at a hunted out park..........I mean, a really hammered out park because I'm shooting for 600......you know what I mean buddy! Ha,ha,ha. 8)

That Merc kinda looks like an outcast in the pic ;D

Nice job, I found a '51 dime today..if only it were 6 years older..

HH,
Nat

Jack(IN) said:
What is going on here, might have to call you Silver Gregg if this keeps up!! Congrats on a good silver streak!!

Well it has been a better month for me(4 silver coins)...after making some suggested changes thanks to mirage/Bob...I have doubled my silver finds for year...up to 8...captain se better take notice...I am only what a few thousand silvers brhind him now...he has like 2 million wheaties and 8000 silvers... :) ;D

DFX-Gregg said:
Jack(IN) said:

Well it has been a better month for me(4 silver coins)...after making some suggested changes thanks to mirage/Bob...I have doubled my silver finds for year...up to 8...captain se better take notice...I am only what a few thousand silvers brhind him now...he has like 2 million wheaties and 8000 silvers... :) ;D

What about me Gregg?......my wheat count is going to be 10X tomorrow and my silver coin count is going from 17 to 500 after I make a reappearance. Don't question my total clad value numbers. Any discrepency is justified........with or without a video!

mastereagle22 said:
Man how much and how often do you hunt? I love looking at what you find.

My last hunt was Friday...usually 3 days a week lately...4. Today was a more average day coin wise....taking all my finds my average trip is 61 coins so today was a little low. Also usually try to get to 100 once twice a week.... But today I hunted very very slowly in an area where the grass was worn out. The merc was 5.5 down and was next to a tree. I get off work at 8am...so I always have time to hunt...but 3-4 days a week max for me...

Ricardo_NY1 said:
DFX-Gregg said:
Jack(IN) said:

What about me Gregg?......my wheat count is going to be 10X tomorrow and my silver coin count is going from 17 to 500 after I make a reappearance. Don't question my total clad value numbers. Any discrepency is justified........with or without a video!

Hey Ricardo...we have spotted a few good ones this year...and I hope you have a great hunt! ;) :)

nice finds Gregg :) and a wheat and merc to thats a great hunt congrats ;)

Thanks for responding to my PM. It looks like you found your key to the silver. May there be plenty more in the future.

Another SILVER coin?????? :o :o :o :o
That DFX must have a new silver finding program in it!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

GREAT JOB!!!!!

That sounds like a great spot!

Clad mixed in with wilver!

Keep 'em comin'!

Congrats!

Ridley

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back