Another Hunted out park

dirtfishing

May 28, 2005
Everywhere
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Some of you may have seen a previous post of mine, I'm a traveling Contractor for a National Retailer, and am in a different town almost every day. Today I was in York, PA, and hit a local park for about an hour and a half. First target I dug was a 1904 Barber Dime at about seven inches. This park was very clean, and had few high conductive signals. Also got a 1916 and 1944 Wheat. Just started using an Etrac, and have already got two silvers and nine wheats with it.I've used it maybe five hours tops. Once I Master this thing, no Silver will be safe...................Happy Hunting!!

Attachments

• Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 695
Upvote 0
WOW!....That's something. :thumbsup:
I'm thinking about traveling about this area just to do a differant hunt each day also. I've got so many places here through out the CA valley(Fresno county) to search.
I'm real interested to see what's out there just waiting for "me" to uncover it.

"Once I Master this thing, no Silver will be safe.........."

Hmmmmm, And here I thought you were taking them into "protective custody". :laughing7:

Great finds. I'll be looking for your future posts!! HH

nice uns!!!! MR TUFF

Hello Dirtfishing.

I hit Douglas Park here in Indy a couple weeks ago... thank you for the lead... found a wheat and a 1917 Merc.

Happy digs.

Aeroboy

Hey Dirtfisher, like that name! congrats on a nice barber :thumbsup:

Congrats!

Probably not many would say they would like to see stuff come out of their backyards but I like to see good stuff popping up, means I still have work to do!

Thanks for posting.

Farquhar Park and Penn Park are the oldest parks in the city. Penn goes back to rev. war, it's in a bad area though. Maybe I'll see ya out there.

I'll meet you there, just bring the dog!

I have hunted Farquhar park once but there is a lot of underground power line that were messin with my T2. Would like to go back with my old Whites 6000 though!

The police like to have lunch there so it can be safe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back