66.7 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 14
Ahh, yet another t netter do dig a 2 cent, seems like a bunch have popped up lately! Nice lookin coin!

Its too bad your not as good a photographer as you are an excellent hunter of very old and beautiful coins! lol
Just kidding, I'd love to see them in focus, but I'm just busting. Great coins, I would love to find a 2 cent as nice as that one is. Great detail for one of those dug!

Ok, I want to know who is running around leaving nice 2 centers for everyone else to find and leaves me such a toasty one, it had to be debated for days! Great Indian too.

Its too bad your not as good a photographer as you are an excellent hunter of very old and beautiful coins! lol
Just kidding, I'd love to see them in focus, but I'm just busting. Great coins, I would love to find a 2 cent as nice as that one is. Great detail for one of those dug!
Your not kidding brother. My iPad takes horrible pictures. I will start using my phone in the field and at home.

Both coins are sharp! Congrats

Ok, I want to know who is running around leaving nice 2 centers for everyone else to find and leaves me such a toasty one, it had to be debated for days! Great Indian too.
Ha! I feel your pain Old Dude, The one that I found is eat up pretty bad. As a matter of fact most copper down here comes out REALLY toasty!

they all look good to me!

DANG! MMJ your on fire there with the good Oldies!

Thanks guys, I've been doing well lately.

Very very nice. Congrats.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHi guys, thanks again for the comments. Went back again after work today for 30 min and my first target was this nice 1911 d baber dime about 6 inches down. Thanks for looking, Mike.

Heck, I just want to find one, crusty or not !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back