Another day, another trime

PlzBSeated

Mar 8, 2014
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter, Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites MXT, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trime Obverse 082824.jpgTrime Reverse 082824.jpg

Back to the area where I dug a trime on Sunday. And today, I pull another trime. Same date. But this one was a little easier to make presentable.

Today's find...

1852 Trime

PBS

Upvote 34
Great condition on that trime! I'm sure a lot of them got lost when they were in circulation. Not a lot get dug though as they are often a little blip of a signal. My 1857 was definitely a little 16 signal blip on the equinox.

Congrats on a great looking coin PBS. I've only dug one in 35 years, let alone 2 from the same place ! Those are great odds.

Wow, what an incredible find. Sure is a beauty!

Love those tiny silvers, hard signals to locate sometimes.

View attachment 2166099View attachment 2166100

Back to the area where I dug a trime on Sunday. And today, I pull another trime. Same date. But this one was a little easier to make presentable.

Today's find...

1852 Trime

PBS

Howdy!

Will you share some more information about where you found those? Obviously, I'm not asking for the address. But some more about "where" would be helpful for others.

Nice find!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Howdy!

Will you share some more information about where you found those? Obviously, I'm not asking for the address. But some more about "where" would be helpful for others.

Nice find!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo
Found in a tear-out. BUT as stated in the one post, I was digging out the nails to help isolate good targets. Others had hit the tear-out before me and obviously targets were left behind (for good reason).

PBS

I need to start a thread on what I found the very next day after posting on this thread. More soon and thanks for the luck, PBS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back