Another cool find today! CPD K-9 Badge.

JoeB_OH

Dec 19, 2012
Cleveland , Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Bounty Hunter Tracker 4.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_2507.JPGIMG_2508.JPG

Upvote 18
Nice badge find and of course some pocket change, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

you find that at the bark park?
looks ruff..
haha nice find..
owg...

The dog badge that's funny If you've ever seen a police dog going after someone, you have no prayer . Speeding bullet lol Probably lost it while sinking its teeth into a suspect Well done

Very cool. 😁

A rather unique find. I like it.

Keep swingin.

That badge is a nice find. You don't run across those very often.

What a cool badge, I love them fur missiles!!:icon_thumleft:

The president of our detecting club just found one last month. His is a canine badge from the Los Angeles police department. I wonder how long it will be before a police dog will have to read a perp their rights before they attack? I guess they'd have to activate a recording when they turn the dog loose. "You have the right to stop and roll over on your back in submission. If you fail to do so, you will be my new chew toy and I'll bite you a new one".:laughing7:

Great badge, congratulations. Cleveland PD began their K-9 program in 1989, so that badge could be up to 29 years old. Hugo has probably passed away long ago, based on the average life expectancy for dogs. Cheers, Sub 8-)

Great badge, congratulations. Cleveland PD began their K-9 program in 1989, so that badge could be up to 29 years old. Hugo has probably passed away long ago, based on the average life expectancy for dogs. Cheers, Sub 8-)

Yeah Sub, I turned it in at a local district, they said it looked like an old badge. They did forward it to the K9 dept.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back