Attachments

• jsw_october_2006048.jpg
    jsw_october_2006048.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 343
  • jsw_october_2006049.jpg
    jsw_october_2006049.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 339
Question?
Both those axes seem to be in pretty good shape and not cast aways. Are the points coming off the site pretty good or worn out field grade stuff? Reason I ask is that seems like a busy site that was abandoned. I can't figure why the inhabitants would have left good, hard to make implements around in such a large number.
Maybe they had to leave in a hurry and grabbed some stuff and took off. I've only found 2 caches in my life and one was 13 Adena blades on a constuction site in Portsmouth, Oh. The other were Tallahassee Woodland points on a road construction site in Orlando, Fl. 17 that time but little guys.
Please keep looking and posting as I really like Ohio stuff, almost as much as Florida stuff.
533c80a3.jpg
Nice FlintRidge Hopewell
aa489a97.jpg
Ohio Double Notch
efb415c5.jpg
Thebes

Nice stuff you guys! I plan on hunting tomorrow, so we'll see what I come up with. Hey Johnny, are you going to the show in St. Charles this weekend? I already have a table so if you go drop by and say hello.
badandy

I may try to make it up there. There's a possibility I might have to work. and I have a bacheolor party that evening. But if I get a chance I'll head up that way!

xStevenx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back