✅ SOLVED Angel medallion and horse medallion

Bedrock Bryan

Mar 14, 2015
Oregon and Central to Northern CA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab X-Terra 70, Minelab GP3500, Goldbug 2, Deus...high frequency and stock coils, Equinox 800, and Minelab Gold Monster 1000.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426400973.960379.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426401029.870232.jpg

Last edited:
The horse is a rosette .. the other one probably is, too.
What do the backs look like?

Upvote 0
The horse medallion had what looked like decomposed lead material that fell off when I pulled it out of the ground. It has a shallow lip all the way around. There is a remnant of what appears to be lead on the back. It's about 1 1/2" diameter. And may have been Nickel plated. Found at an early homestead.

Upvote 0
The horse medallion had what looked like decomposed lead material that fell off when I pulled it out of the ground. It has a shallow lip all the way around. There is a remnant of what appears to be lead on the back. It's about 1 1/2" diameter. And may have been Nickel plated. Found at an early homestead.

That would confirm that it is indeed a bridle rosette.

Upvote 0
Thank you Mud Hut for info I'm new to coin and relic hunting I was almost exclusively a gold prospector but now I have the coin and relic bug BAD..![emoji14]

Upvote 0
I consider this SOLVED....thanks everyone....!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back