And yet another HIPOCRITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Breitbart – Mark E. Kelly, gun-control proponent and husband to former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, recently purchased an AR-15 (an “assault weapon,” he called it)—which he now says he intended as an illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws. Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona.

Breitbart News received a tip on this when Neil McCabe, editor of Guns & Patriots newsletter, contacted us on March 7 and said: Mark E. Kelly, made purchases which included an AR-15–sometimes described as an “assault rifle”–at 3:30 pm on the afternoon of March 5 at Diamondback Police Supply, 170 S. Kolb Street, Tucson, AZ.

According to McCabe, witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased “high capacity” magazines as well.

On March 6, McCabe contacted Kelly’s gun control group–”Americans for Responsible Solutions”–and on March 8 they replied that his message had been passed on to colleagues who handle press requests. Breitbart News then began investigating the details surrounding the purchase, including visiting the gun store.

Suddenly, Kelly announced on his Facebook page that he was not going to keep the AR-15, which he has yet to pick up from the store. Days after making the purchases, Kelly wrote on Facebook:

“I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don’t have possession of it yet but I’ll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do.”

now that he got caught and he claims he bought them not to keep, is he a straw purchaser ?

Your honor, I bought the drugs to show how easy it is to purchase, not to use.....

ROGLMBO.....

Typical response......

He bought a gun legally that is legal to sell. OH THE HORROR, a Liberal's nightmare someone legally bought a gun, let's find a way to trample on more rights....

Rebel - KGC said:
A "Liberal's NIGHTMARE"...?
Someone legally buying a gun...

LOL! DJ, cue the music... HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN, by the Beatles.

Think it was a reference to your fun gun. I like the new version of dead skunk in the middle of the road..shot with my 50

packerbacker said:
Wikipedia definition of "assault rifle" An assault rifle is a selective fire (selective between automatic, semi-automatic, and burst fire) rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.[SUP][1
An AR15 is NOT an assault rifle. An SKS is NOT an assault rifle. [/SUP]

Problem is that does not fit the liberal agenda to maximize the media attack, assault rifle sound a lot scarier than semi automatic rifle. Rig a scope on a sling shot you have "assault slingshot", put a pistol grip on a pea shooter you have "assault pea shooter". Heck put a pistol grip on a spoon you have "assault spoon".

Problem is that does not fit the liberal agenda to maximize the media attack, assault rifle sound a lot scarier than semi automatic rifle. Rig a scope on a sling shot you have "assault slingshot", put a pistol grip on a pea shooter you have "assault pea shooter". Heck put a pistol grip on a spoon you have "assault spoon".

Need a Class III for all that...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back