Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this guy mooning me when I was detecting. Strangely enough the guy moonin me was this brass object. What is it and why does he feel it's necessary to show me what a full moon looks like?

image-845182293.jpg

image-1778569758.jpg

image-537496286.jpg

Seriously, wtf.

U sure thats a Guy?Maybe you should take it as a compliment?If it isnt a guy.....I would!!:laughing7::thumbsup:

Upvote 0
It tastes like some old rusty coins.....oh god

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've seen doorknockers similar to that, I'm NOT going to search for a photo however. It's missing the "moving part". :laughing7:

Upvote 0
What does the other side look like? I'm leaning toward a door knocker, as Paleopilot suggested, but am curious how it mounted (haha, mounted, get it?)
Whatever it is will need the keyword "naughty" to find, which is good, some folks pay good money for naughty (er, antique naughty items I mean).

Upvote 0
now thats funny some sites just talk to ya
PS it looks lie he has a beard

Upvote 0
Pretty funny stuff. I was going to "like" it, but then I was like welllllll, no, not this one lol. Still though, GREAT and interesting find.

Upvote 0
I think that's a Scotchman mooning you
Lets leave the Scots of of this aye? lol

I've seen many naughty and risque brass objects from door knockers to nutcrackers, knives, corkscrews, bottle openers, bootjacks, ashtrays, cigar cutters, etc., but I haven't seen this one. Does it have any holes anywhere on it? I would clean it up some myself. Stick it in an elect. bath and give it a good cleaning. Is the backside flat? Nice find.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back