An Indian Arrowhead Head ! Amazing

Krisrock

Feb 9, 2011
Land of Good Water
I can't believe I found this. It's a reworked broke head worked into the effigy of a Native Americans profile. Obviously found by a skilled napper with a sense of humor LOL. Enjoy
5-25-2011 003Ttnet.JPG
5-25-2011 006tnet.JPG

Upvote 0
If Mother Nature and the creek did the final touch-up on this stone... Their still laughing. The patina from the original working is curiously left behind on the Head band, goatee, and shirt areas only. I don't believe it's natural. Like T's hoarse... No way that's natural, It's a toy from the past. It could be the first American puppet. :laughing7:

Kris!! your head is more of an effigy than horse could ever be, because horse is not a copy of a person so could never be a true effigy. i would call your head indian screaming or maybe better warrior shouting war cry, i love it , truly a treasure!!!!! Terry

Steve ! You bad boy.... that was not the kind of puppet I was thinking of :icon_pirat: I was thinking more along the lines of one kid telling another that this looks allot like broken arrows pops calling for some fresh midden again :tongue3:

T-hound not me... I have posted on another local board under Kris. But not this rock. It's been a couple of months since I posted anywhere else.

Thanks for kind words y'all. I'll take this to the Temple show next month and see what some of the experts say ? Happy hunting ;D

SRV said:
Here we go again. ::)
lmao!
Krisrock said:
Steve ! You bad boy.... that was not the kind of puppet I was thinking of :icon_pirat: I was thinking more along the lines of one kid telling another that this looks allot like broken arrows pops calling for some fresh midden again :tongue3:

T-hound not me... I have posted on another local board under Kris. But not this rock. It's been a couple of months since I posted anywhere else.

Thanks for kind words y'all. I'll take this to the Temple show next month and see what some of the experts say ? Happy hunting ;D
[/quote you will get the same response as you did here.nice material.

Well looks like the skeptics have it ! Went to the Temple show today and some of the folks I have great respect for said "shaft scraper..... point made tool" but not point made into effigy. I did see several cornertangs and banner stones in the cloud formations in the sky on the way home :laughing9: Just had to followup. The Temple show was fantastic ! Same as last year :headbang: Best show in Texas by far. More pretty flint than you can shake a screen at. If you have never been I highly recommend it. Happy hunting !

hey kris, went to Temple also....great show. Points and tools from all over the US, my wife says next year we have to bring towels to wipe all the drool....lol....goat

Hey Goat, I think I saw ya there. I ran into several collectors that
I have met and talked to at previous shows. Did y'all have a table ?
That's funny about the drool... It's the only draw back to attending shows, I am pretty proud of my collection, but when I get home and I see my boxes of busted rocks It only makes me want to get more nice stuff as fast as I can. I'm like a kid in a candy store.... I guess you could say ,and I want it all. Sure has been hot here, good weekend for a good show. Take care. Kris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back