234.7 KB · Views: 95
  • SAM_0532.JPG
    SAM_0532.JPG
    346.4 KB · Views: 93
  • SAM_0533.JPG
    SAM_0533.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 11
OMG! The pull tabs are incredible. You have a couple of classic samples there and properly preserved they should last a long time.

The elephant is pretty cool too.

I like the Allen wrench, and it's still useable! But the pull tabs! I'd have those graded and slabbed right away before somebody carts them off to metal return! :laughing7:
Sorry I couldn't stop myself! :dontknow:

You got quite a haul of coins! Congrats on your finds! Nice ring, is it silver? I can't make out the marks on the band. I was expecting a huge gigantic ring, not an actual elephant! Lol!

Last edited:
I like the Allen wrench, and it's still useable! But the pull tabs! I'd have those graded and slabbed right away before somebody carts them off to metal return! :laughing7:
Sorry I couldn't stop myself! :dontknow:

You got quite a haul of coins! Congrats on your finds! Nice ring, is it silver? I can't make out the marks on the band. I was expecting a huge gigantic ring, not an actual elephant! Lol!

I love you guys, pull tab preservation is in the" cleaning and preservation" forum. I have learned that I'm still working on my thousand pull tabs to find that honking gold diamond ring, for now I'll settle for 925 silver.
Msbeepbeep,I have gone bare foot in my water hunting, using your suggestion to Mark my coil, then use my scoop. I now can hunt in neck/ chest deep water and finds and retrieve targets.
thanks for all your comments

My toes are like fingers!
Haaaaaa

Sweet ring man :) I gotta try water hunting sounds great but the flooding won't stop.

Great find:)

Well, I began on my next thousand pull rings/tabs today but it is a little... okay a lot easier now. but in the mean time, silver rings are still really nice. sounds like you are getting the water thing figured out now, there is a lot of really great help out there to guide us in our learning curves in this awesome sport.

Well, I began on my next thousand pull rings/tabs today but it is a little... okay a lot easier now. but in the mean time, silver rings are still really nice. sounds like you are getting the water thing figured out now, there is a lot of really great help out there to guide us in our learning curves in this awesome sport.

Your right dirtlooter I did find something today I never found before! Your wish came true, thank you, now wish me to find a giant honker diamond ring, lol

Trunk up! That's good luck brother

My toes are like fingers!
Haaaaaa

Now there's a scary thought! Kidding! Now we wouldn't want you hurting those beautiful finger toes! You may want to consider some type of water shoe. One of the guys mentioned- Black OPs, sold at Walmart around $10. I don't know what you were wearing before in the water. I'm just sharing the knowledge one of the water guys mentioned.

Now get those beautiful finger toes out there and haul in all those gold and diamond, and a few platinum and diamond rings!!! I want pics!!! GL. HH!

Glad to help!

Love that ring it's one I've never seen before. Congrats!

Thank you everyone, I'm back in the water tomorrow!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back