An assortment

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Shown: a chunk of broken cast iron, an inner plate from a pocket watch (?), .22 rimfire brass, ring pull, 1994D cent, rock, Oxwall USA screwdriver.

The cent is only my 2nd coin with this detector (😂) and it’s the older one! I worked back in time from 2000 to 1994. The rock looks to have a worked edge, but it looks recent to me. Possibly just chipped naturally instead of worked. The Screwdriver is funny to me. I always understood that
Oxwall was foreign made: Mexico, Japan, etc. Few of them were ever made in USA. I guess Klien bought them out at some point. Nice to find something other than nails (I did find about dozen more). I’m keeping my September nails and screws separated from others. I want to see how many I get. 👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpeg
    IMG_1961.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1960.jpeg
    IMG_1960.jpeg
    944.3 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 5
Shown: a chunk of broken cast iron, an inner plate from a pocket watch (?), .22 rimfire brass, ring pull, 1994D cent, rock, Oxwall USA screwdriver.

The cent is only my 2nd coin with this detector (😂) and it’s the older one! I worked back in time from 2000 to 1994. The rock looks to have a worked edge, but it looks recent to me. Possibly just chipped naturally instead of worked. The Screwdriver is funny to me. I always understood that
Oxwall was foreign made: Mexico, Japan, etc. Few of them were ever made in USA. I guess Klien bought them out at some point. Nice to find something other than nails (I did find about dozen more). I’m keeping my September nails and screws separated from others. I want to see how many I get. 👍🏼
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back