an ALE add??

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-04-01 at 13.19 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-01 at 13.19 #2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
!!! Thanks, SBB-- I thought if anybody could answer it would be you!!!-- well ,COOL!!!-- now, how to 'GREEN CHECK' with this new format--hmmm

Upvote 0
I just looked at thr 'rules'- but it still for the old format!!! it says 'click modify'--- and I can't find that on the format :{ mmmmm

Upvote 0
Should be at the bottom of your posts.. "modify"

Nice find!

Upvote 0
should be-- all I see is reply---etc--would be nice if they updated the 'how to' part---

Upvote 0
At the bottom of your post's "frame," if you are logged in, you should see "Edit Post" (to the left of "Reply" and "Reply With Quate"). Clicking on Edit Post should allow you to edit your post's title to add the all-caps word SOLVED.

Upvote 0
ok, TCG, I must be logged in to reply- right? so, I hit edit and I can post the reason why, but not change the title--to SOLVED---hmmmm

Upvote 0
Prof, after clicking on "Edit Post," scroll down and you'll see a section titled "Your Message." It will have a dialog-box marked "Title." Just make sure you are editing your first post in the thread. When you add the all caps-word SOLVED to its title, it will show up with that word in the title on the What-Is-It forum's main page. I know it works, because some other poster in this forum has already done it to one of his thread-starting posts.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back