american large cent and a buckle maybe?

novafinder

Mar 18, 2011
nova scotia
Detector(s) used
teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found all these within 5 feet of one another on a short hunt after work, for some reason everything i find in this spot is american.
thanks for looking and any info on what i think is a buckle would be more than welcome, cause i dont know if it belongs to the junk pile or the relic pile lol

happy hunting AND A BIG CONGRATS TO SLICK PIC RICK ON HIS FIRST SPANISH SILVER!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5228.JPG
    IMG_5228.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5229.JPG
    IMG_5229.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5230.JPG
    IMG_5230.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5233.JPG
    IMG_5233.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5234.JPG
    IMG_5234.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5231.JPG
    IMG_5231.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 1
novafinder said:
found all these within 5 feet of one another on a short hunt after work, for some reason everything i find in this spot is american.
thanks for looking and any info on what i think is a buckle would be more than welcome, cause i dont know if it belongs to the junk pile or the relic pile lol

happy hunting AND A BIG CONGRATS TO SLICK PIC RICK ON HIS FIRST SPANISH SILVER!!!

That's a rosette there. Cool digs.

You sure that's an American large cent? :)

Here's a hint.

Attachments

• Img_5233a.jpg
    Img_5233a.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 288
iron patch its not a large cent, but i have no idea what it is lol here is a pic of it cleaned up please help a fella out iron patch IMG_5235.JPG

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!g0E9qRSfuFMBPsS18nQmQ~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!g0E9qRSfuFMBPsS18nQmQ~~60_12.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 112
  • $(KGrHqF,!oME9dM-5+3SBPsS18n,NQ~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqF,!oME9dM-5+3SBPsS18n,NQ~~60_12.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 95
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
THANK YOU SO MUCH that is sooooo cool ill take this over a american large cent any day of the week you the best iron patch!:icon_thumright:

novafinder said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH that is sooooo cool ill take this over a american large cent any day of the week you the best iron patch!:icon_thumright:

Good ol Iron Patch comes through again.

Here's a pic to show you what fooled me. I thought that was going to be a 1760 Hibernia! My hint above was turning the pic around to show what I thought was the crown over the harp, but obviously not.

Attachments

• zz01AAa.jpg
    zz01AAa.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 109
I thought the head was a bit skinny to be a Geo...but had no idea what it was either. Good ID..Mr Patch.

SS

Told ya you'd get to the bottom of it in less than an hour. The cleaned pic sure helped.

Good find. Probably another there yet ?

never know whats under the dirt got to love this hobby !

thanks for the i.d. never found a rosette before ill know for next time

I love the coin, very nice!

Congrats on the French centimes and the rosette. :icon_thumright: Yup, you never know what is hiding. :thumbsup:

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back