se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am & pm spin today - storms - friends - gold - many pics

MISSED THE CRACK OF DAWN

have new camera - doing some testing tooooo

2 MEAGER HOURS- I HAD ENOUGH – HOME BOUND I HEAD

HEADING BACK AROUND 3 FOR EVENING SPIN

MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS JUST A GRASSHOPPER, I RAN INTO THIS BUY NAMES RICK. MID 90’S SOMETIME--------------------HE HUNTED THE WET STUFF AND I HUNTED THE DRY WITH OLD GARRETT. I WOULD TALK WITH RICK A LOT AND NOW U KNOW THE RESULTS OF OUR CHATS.

TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM IN OVER TEN YEARS. – HE SAID HE IS BACK

GOOD LUCK

O7151.jpg

O7152.jpg

O7153.jpg

O7154D.jpg

O7156.jpg

O7157.jpg

O7158.jpg

O7159.jpg

O71510.jpg

NOW THE EVENING SPIN OR EVENING FRUSTRATION

Now we get back to the lane at 3:pm – lane closed – we wait two hours – see pics of waiting--------------------then it opens

Stays open maybe 75mins

Sarge is there, syfta john and two others I have not seen before.

I HAD A FIRST TODAY – once I get to the lane, I find a coupe of coins kinda high, so I work that line for the total 75mins---------------------------n e v e r g o t m y f e e t w e t.

Maybe we can get in a whole hunt on Sunday

Good luck to everyone

O7151P.jpg

O7152P.jpg

O7153P.jpg

O7154P.jpg

O7155P.jpg

O7156P.jpg

O7157P.jpg

O7158P.jpg

O7159P.jpg

O71510P.jpg

O71511PD.jpg

O71512P.jpg

O71513P.jpg

O71514P.jpg

O715PLOOT.jpg

O715PNUT.jpg

Upvote 0
Re: am & pm spin today - storms - friends - gold - many pics

Yo soy Carlos. Just kidding.

Great finds. Maybe they should put lighting-rods on Minelabs.

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
Now we get back to the lane at 3:pm – lane closed – we wait two hours – see pics of waiting--------------------then it opens

I'm new around here, could you explain what that means?!?!

Nice pics! It's been a while since I've been to the beach, I miss the "scenery"! :D

Rowdy said:
gravediggermax-vabeachva said:

I'm new around here, could you explain what that means?!?!

Nice pics! It's been a while since I've been to the beach, I miss the "scenery"! :D

rowdy

when there is lightening, the lifeguards close the beach, can only wait on the boardwalk - the lane is what i call the beach and damp sand...................we have lifeguards every block - 42...................lane stays open at all times except when there is lightening.

nice finds gravedigger. that ring was right on top of the sand. oh and once again nice diggers. :D

rowdy

when there is lightening, the lifeguards close the beach, can only wait on the boardwalk - the lane is what i call the beach and damp sand...................we have lifeguards every block - 42...................lane stays open at all times except when there is lightening.

Ahhh! Thanks for the explaination, that makes sense! Wouldn't want any tourists becoming crispy critters!

I'm still mostly lurking around here, since I haven't actually bought a detector yet. For now, I'm enjoying hearing about everyone elses finds, and learning a lot. Hitting the beaches sounds like it's always an adventure, I wish I was closer than 3 hours away. :(

Nice finds in Spite of the Storms.

and Great Pictures as usual.

Thanks for posting them.
Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back