dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I installed my new headphones on my AT pro yesterday and I had a really hard time to get everything the lineup so I could screw the connector on I even had this difficulty when I put the Garrett headphones on and I was just wondering is there an easier way to do it it actually took me almost an hour to put the headphones into the connector on the back of my AT Pro I believe this is partly dude because of the location of the connector in the back underneath everything it's hard to reach hard to get to
Anyway if anybody has some suggestions please let me know by the way I was installing my brand new grey ghost headphones

Buy a Tesoro...lol

I used a pair of long needlenose pliers.My hands are too big to do it any other way.

get a white's

I used a pair of long needlenose pliers.My hands are too big to do it any other way.
.................... Default Does Sonny Liston Still hold the record for biggest fist?

I have an old Encyclopedia of Boxing from 1983, and in it it gives the measurements of all the HW champs up until then. One that sticks out though is Sonny Liston's fist, it measured a full 15", the only man that came close upto then was Carnera at 14 3/4 inches. The rest are a full inch behind at least and even big guys like John Tate are 2 inches behind!

how bout that Jeff Gordon?

Why Garrett made those connectors that way i do not know there is a lot that have and still have problems with those connections…. I sure did..That is why i sold my AT Pro..

They had little elves testing the assembling, with tiny hands!

If that's the only thing that's hard on this thing I wouldn't sell my detector for that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back