Am I the only one?

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
:icon_pirat:

Ok so its snowing and raining and cold out, but I got the fever and need to get out to do some panning. Am I the only one? :icon_scratch: I got out a little Saturday, Sunday and an hour after work today. Checked out how high the waters flowing and found a nice little spot to pan with some gravels that werent too wet or under too much water. Classified material through a #4 then a #8, lots of small granite chips in the plus 1/8 inch. Heres some pics of the results of about 6 hours panning, enjoy!! :laughing7:

Attachments

• panning results 6hrs.JPG
    panning results 6hrs.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 607
  • results1.JPG
    results1.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 607
Upvote 0
Was that at you in-laws or the spot you went to this weekend....I like the flakes. I need to talk my wife into let me go after work. The sun is up for a while and I can be at our spot next to my house by 4:00pm.

Oh yeah BTW....your a crazy ass. It was snowing at my house last night.

:coffee2:

Thanks for looking, I know us prospecting types are crazy!! If only you could have seen me with my 1 gallon white bucket on my head like a chefs hat in the down pour!! Get out their and get some!!!! :hello2:

Re: Am I the only one? Yes!

Gravelwasher,
You are an inspiration! Oh man you are too much, out there in the snow and rain for 6 hours! But you did work off some of the fever. Nice color and thank you for sharing.............63bkpkr

Have you sent your letters in the the DFG about the Frog and the Dredge Ban?

Nice gold Gravlewasher . I have not found a single flake so far . I have read much but have little experience and limited time . I'm hoping for some help in the experience department this summer .
I would be willing to brave some elements to find some gold . Thanks for your photos .

INSPIRATIONAL INSANITY!!
I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT, BUT I CAN DO COLD ONLY WITHOUT BENDING AT ANY JOINT.
WHEN IT GETS WARM, I JUST BEND A LITTLE.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER...

:dontknow:
:icon_sunny:

HH.
PROSPECTORMIKEL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back