always the bridesmaid never the bride (for a lack of a better phrase)

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am always so close... bet yet so far away.... (hey there's another!) I am find what I need to find but I always seem to fall short... The pictures should speak for themselves!

Chukers

ring1.JPG
Right out of the sand...

ring2.JPG
Mild Cleaning...

ring3.JPG
Heavy cleaning... (and a few friction burns)

Upvote 0
ya got to admit, the ring looks pretty good after you cleaned
it up a tad. The real thing will happen for you pretty soon.
Nice find anyway............ Gold Nuggets :hello

Thanks for the replies and encouragement...

This thing rang up as a quarter probably because it silver or copper core. I have found a hand full of silver jewelry over the last year but gold just seems to elude me, heaven knows how many pull tabs I did so I feel I am doing the right thing with the V3i but gold, real gold seems to elude me... the lack of gold makes me wonder if I went with the wrong machine... (with one exception in the last year and I feel that was dumb luck.) but with that being said I never got the V3i for that reason, it just became a natural evolution to want to find gold rings... since I am out there anyways. No matter how discouraged I sound I will soldier on and I know its just a matter of time... I will find the gold I am seeking!

Chukers

That ring isn't that old, but it sure looks it.
Sorry about that.
Better than no ring at all.

I just need to prove to everyone I'm not crazy for doing this! I need to prove its worth doing! I know it its is but others don't LOL maybe thats a good thing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back