Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sorry no pics, thought I was going to have something to show but was highly disappointed. dug my first ring of the year, finally and it sure looked good in the ground but it was just plated bling. felt kind of deflated but I have finally broken the ice on the rings. Dug about $4.78 in clad so that easily paid for my brain freeze ice cream cone. I got about five hours in today and harvested a bumper crop in grommets, aluminum fence wire, pull tabs, most of a Red Bulls can slaw, and pretty much know where most of the underground wires are run. This is a relatively new ball park area so most of it is shallow finds. There seems to be a thin layer of topsoil on top of a lot of rock and gravel that has become very packed. man did that ring ever look good in the ground and I almost got excited but as I began to move it, I could see the tell tale signs that it was just bling. So it can't always be the good stuff but that just helps me to appreciate the better finds even more so. the brain freeze was worth it. I think that I told myself "last hole" about twenty times all the way back to the truck. sure hope everyone does better than I did today

Upvote 6

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back